Our friendly, family run, non-smoking, fully self-contained holiday apartments are situated in the ever popular sunny seaside resort of Sandown, on the Isle of Wight.
Whether this is a well earned holiday or you are visiting one of the many events or festivals that take place all year round on the Isle of Wight, you can be assured you will feel at home here at these wonderful self catering apartments.
This elegant detached Victorian property is set within its own grounds, with ample parking for our guests. These spacious and thoroughly clean apartments offer comfort combined with all the modern touches to ensure you have a most enjoyable stay. There is a guest garden for you to enjoy with patio tables and chairs, as well as a useful drying area.
Over recent years Barry & Louise have personally been involved with substantially upgrading each apartment and are committed to keeping the wonderful Victorian architecture.
Click an apartment number below to help you choose your perfect stay.
- Apartment 2 – Sleeps 2, Ground Floor, Private Patio, perfect for a couple.
- Apartment 3 – Sleeps 4, First Floor, Spacious, perfect for a small family.
- Apartment 4 – Sleeps 2, First Floor, Compact, perfect for a couple.
- Apartment 5 – Sleeps 2, First Floor, Sea Views, perfect for a couple.
- Apartment 6 – Sleeps 4, First Floor, Spacious, perfect for a small family.
- Apartment 7 – Sleeps 3, First Floor, Cosy, perfect for family of 3.
| || Wed|
Parterre Holiday Apartments are open all year offering short breaks October through to mid May.
All apartments have the following amenities:
- Free WiFi
- Free Towels
- Free Linen
- Access to Guest Garden
- Outdoor Washing Line
- Fully Fitted Kitchen
- Welcome packs,
- TV with Freeview
- Clock radio
- Heating for all year round comfort
- Steam iron and ironing board
All the apartments are fully self-contained with their own private bathrooms/shower rooms.
All the apartments operate by individual electric meters which take £1 coins.
All beds will be made with freshly laundered cotton sheets, pillowcases and duvet covers.
Children welcome (minimum age 3 years).
Pets are accepted by arrangement out of high season – supplement will apply.
Access Statement available on request